Bibliomedico 's Reviews > Crime and Periodicals

Crime and Periodicals by Nora Everly

bookshelves: blog-tours, e-books, received-to-review, romance, single-parent-romance
Read 2 times. Last read October 18, 2019.

For More Content ( Book Reviews / Recommendations / Interviews and Giveaways ) Visit My Blog : https://bibliomedico.wordpress.com/
********************
ARC provided by the publisher & Social Butterfly PR , Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read the book.
********************
" My Heart was overflowing. I had so much love to give - the fear that had held it back for so long was gone. I couldn't wait to see what the future would bring "

Beautiful and meaningful story.
A sweet love story about responsibilities, Grieve, change, acceptance and family .

I have to admit I started this book as a way of procrastination as I have a big exam I must study for, I didn't know this book would get me so attached to it Until I had no option except finishing it all.

The story Of Sabrina the shy librarian we already heard about in Love in due time , beautiful , nerd , introvert , kind , lovely and super shy …
A character that All of us " Book lovers " could relate to, I loved her SO MUCH. One of my new favorite characters. I loved how responsible and full of love she was, how she took care of her sister children, how she strived to change, and seriously her character has gone through a huge development in this novel.

" Life was much simpler when it was just me and my books "

I really loved Ruby , Harry and Weston characters . The super cool Nerd " Ruby " The Caring big brother " Weston " and the most adorable and smart kid ever " Harry " , I loved all the scenes with them and How the affected Sabrina Life .

" This was what love should look like. A Wide-open soul - bared so it could shine in the dark. Sabrina shone brighter than the moon and I loved her more than my Own Life "

Wyatt was such a great hero: Compassionate, Handsome, Understanding, Supportive, Passionate and just Awesome.
How he cared for his Adorable daughters Mel and Mek , how he supported and loved Sabrina , Everything was just Swoon-Worthy :P .

" You attach your memories to books. I want to read all of them - every one of your favorites. Then you can tell me why you love them "

I loved all the interactions between the adorable kids, their deep and lovely conversations and scenes.

The Writing style is just AMAZING, I felt like I was watching a romantic - Comedy movie while reading.

This Novel gives hope, that no matter how many failed relationships you had, no matter if you have kids, responsibilities If you struggle socially... Believe and have hope that one day You will find true love, Just open your heart and don't be afraid.

P.S : Guess What Winston Brothers Readers , WE GOT SCENES WITH JETHRO FAMILY

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crime and Periodicals.

Finished Reading