Bibliomedico 's Reviews > Prose Before Bros

Prose Before Bros by Cathy Yardley

bookshelves: blog-tours, e-books, received-to-review, romance, brother-of-best-friend
Read 2 times. Last read October 20, 2019.

For more book Reviews / Recommendations / interviews ... Visit my Blog : https://bibliomedico.wordpress.com/
****************************
ARC provided by the publisher & Social Butterfly PR , Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read the book.
****************************
" They are my favorite thing ever . They gave me a place to go when my life was shitty , and they have continuously given me a reason to get out of bed in the morning . I read every single day . They're my lifeline "

I have to admit , I ADORE books with " bookish " characters , who love , respect and feel about books exactly as I feel .
And In this story we meet , Thuy ( it sounds like "twee" , but it's spelled T-H-U-Y ) , librarian , completely passionate about books , sweet , strong , independent , honorable , lovely and just a badass .
I loved her character . I loved her character . I FREAKING LOVED HER CHARCTAR .

Through out reading the Winston Brothers stories , we got to meet many characters from the Wraith gang , Drill is one of them , his character was really complex , which I really admired the author for exploring such a deep character in a good way .

The relation between Drill and Thuy was so lovely , heartbreaking and beautiful .
I liked the friendship between Thuy and Maddy too , how the supported each other in every step was just heart-warming .

Prose before Bros is a story about change , fighting for development and what's right ,unconditional love and heartbreak .

Recomended .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prose Before Bros.

Finished Reading