Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Joshua

Joshua by A.J. Renee

Read 2 times. Last read August 1, 2019.

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Joshua, Love in Scrubs book 1 by AJ Renee
I purchased this book.
I have known this author for a couple years but haven’t been able to grab a book and read it. Well this year on vacation I made time read a couple of her new series novellas. I love novellas and the quick story they provide especially when a thunderstorm ruins your vacation plans for the day.
When this book started, I was in total stitches and could totally relate to what Hazel was going through. She is a strong woman who doesn’t really need a man or the heartbreak associated with them to get what she needs. She “takes care of business” on her own. When she has a slight mishap that sends her to the ER, she comes across Nurse Hottie AKA Joshua.
Joshua is blown over by the confident and sexy hot mess who came to the ER with some hives happening. He wishes he could have the ability to ask her out but dating patients is a motto he follows in life after a mishap with a fellow co-worker.
After a month, Joshua and Hazel run into each other and the sparks are there like they were in the ER Room. The story is hilariously sexy and full of chemistry. Seeing the sparks between the two flies along with the ability to work out their fears and anxieties.
I loved the epilogue like CRAZY!! It was a perfect mix and great to let us know about the HEA we know Hazel and Joshua have but in a different viewpoint.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Joshua.

Finished Reading