Melissa H's Reviews > Misbehaved

Misbehaved by Charleigh Rose

I have been wanting to read this book for quite awhile but for some reason or another just kept putting it off. I think a lot had to do with the amount of hype I heard about it.

I believe this to be a wonderful and sold forbidden romance. A teacher & his student.

A girl from the wrong side of the tracks who has lived a difficult life making her more mature than the 17/18 yr old students Pierce usually teaches. Remington is a girl who finds out she will be attending a new, expensive, private school on the right side of town. She has it difficult at home with an absentee father always on the road for his job & a stepbrother that seems to be going off the rails and taking things further than a brother should.

School is where Remington can find a place to escape, a way to escape the world she was born into. And that's where she meets the steamy debate teacher & lets just say they are like magnets.

I found the book to be incredibly insta-lovey. It's like one encounter & bam they are ready to defy all the rules. I wish there had been more getting to know each other instead of just wam-bam they are obsessed. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the push and pull of the forbidden romance. They know they shouldn't act on it... but of course they do. There were plenty of steamy scenes and I loved it.

If you like a good forbidden/taboo/age-gap romance this is really a wonderful book to satisfy those cravings!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Misbehaved.

Started Reading
July 31, 2019 – Shelved as: standalone
July 31, 2019 – Shelved as: forbidden-romance
July 31, 2019 – Finished Reading
November 21, 2019 – Shelved as: student-teacher-romance

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it