Marian Thorpe's Reviews > Beauregard and the Beast

Beauregard and the Beast by Evie Drae

Adam is the Beast, a mixed-martial-arts champion who has never let anyone close to him: his career’s always come first. But he isn’t a youngster any more, and his ring persona has very little to do with who he really is.
One thing Adam truly is, however, is disorganized, which is why he needs a personal assistant. Enter Beauregard, a bookish guy with a sister in college to support. He’s also almost irresistibly cute. The attraction between them is immediate, but inappropriate: Adam is Beau’s employer. How long will they be able to keep the relationship professional?
In this updated version of Beauty and the Beast, written as a male/male romance, Evie Drae has given us a sweet, sexy story. It’s an ideal summer read, a few hours of delightful escapism, and it’s written with a deft hand. I laughed out loud several times (to the consternation of my cat). The sex scenes are detailed, so if you prefer love-making in a book to be more veiled, be aware. There are stumbling blocks in the road to love, as there must be any romance, but without spoilers I’ll say the ending does not disappoint.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauregard and the Beast.

Finished Reading
July 31, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Evie (new) - added it

Evie Drae Thank you again, Marian!! I so appreciate the time you took to read and review!