Vicki Semander's Reviews > What Million-Dollar Brands Know: Marketing & Branding Strategies for Today's Entrepreneur

What Million-Dollar Brands Know by Lisa N. Alexander

U 50x66

From beginning to end What Million Dollar Brands Know is the business owner’s Global Positioning Strategy, GPS, to success (yes, I took liberty with the S, strategy was more meaningful than system). For me, the tone-setter was “be brilliant in the basics” and the clincher was the questions at the end of each chapter. These reinforced the ideas in the chapter and caused me to think beyond my current situation.

Lisa uncovers the facts many people skip right over in branding: the name, the values, and the promise; and jump to colors and logos as “the brand.” Hiring the right people. How they can make or break you. The transparency of the business owner’s resilience in the face of betrayal and strategic sabotage. Lisa brings these points and more to life with the examples of successes and challenges business owners have had.

There is no ideal audience; because it is a must-read for all business owners. If you’re in the planning stages, you can do it right the first time. Startups can mitigate risk and redirect early. Established business this is your opportunity to rebrand. I will be using these strategies and nuggets with my customers. What Million Dollar Brands Know is the newest tool in my client welcome kit.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Million-Dollar Brands Know.

Finished Reading
July 31, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa N. Thank you, Vicki! I appreciate the thoughtful feedback!