Mikayla Elliot's Reviews > The Intrigues of Arcadia

The Intrigues of Arcadia by C.E. Clayton

😍😍😍 Is this not an appropriate review? No? Alright, fine! I will write a detailed review tonight or tomorrow! Going to start the next book ASAP!

Here we go...Intrigues of Arcadia indeed! Absolute love, rolled straight into the next book already. This book contains so many wonderful bows I can't help but feel true bliss. Though it does end on a bit of a cliff hanger, it's not in a way that made me feel crazy/angry! Instead, I was left Elated! You enter a world of political plays taking advantage of our beloved group, using their dire situation to their gain. The benefactor, as much as she can be called, is indeed as shrewd as you can imagine. A perfectly cast character who you know, as a reader, to be wary of for our protagonists. Yet, the benefactor is only one moving part in this game of chess played within Arcadia. Desires for earning higher rank, pirates, loves blossoming, fruition of hopes and dreams all come together to lead into book V! The detail must be appreciated, as I could see and feel all that each character went through. A beautiful balance, for me, of the undercurrent of events, fighting, and romantic endeavors that wavered and crested. Read, Love, Enjoy!
2 likes ·

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Intrigues of Arcadia.

July 29, 2019 – Shelved
July 29, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
October 19, 2019 – Started Reading
October 19, 2019 –
page 146
"Started this morning on my plane ride, halfway through just about🤩"
October 19, 2019 –