Cinthia's Reviews > One Year Home

One Year Home by Marie Force

When I saw at the end of the book Five years gone that John's happy ending would be with Julianne, Eric's sister I was afraid of the confusion it would be, but Marie Force managed to write (more) a beautiful love story, a love story. overcoming, of love, companionship, complicity and all that a true love must have.
When Julianne and Jonh meet despite the admiration, there is the difficulty of who they are to Ava. And all John's moodiness with the situation he is in, needing to interview his life when his whole life was gone. Trained to nano talk about his missions, now the Navy wants him to talk to get more straightenings before he can retire.
Julianne is a strong woman with some media management experience, very honored to work with the national hero, but aware of the difficulties he has in opening himself. What Jules and John had not expected and could not dream of was that. that they would fall in love, a strong and overwhelming passion for both of them. Such a sweeping love that John can hope and dream again.
Marie Force inserted parts where we follow how Ava and Eric are on their honeymoon. This part comes to add the story of John and Jules and give a happier ending to Eric and Ava.
Reading about the men and women who seek world peace in their missions on the other side of the world makes me admire this fearless warrior people who give their lives to the struggle for peace.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Year Home.

July 28, 2019 – Started Reading