Helen's Reviews > Take Me Home

Take Me Home by Suzanne Gilchrist

2120137

This is the first Bindarra Creek book I have read and I fell into this one so easily I immediately made friends with the heroine Abby and hero Roman, this is a second chance romance and one that I highly recommend, it has all the feels of a great romance, and one you won’t want to put down.

Abby Taylor is nearing forty and has made a comfortable life for herself in Bindarra Creek, soon to be divorced from her husband and enjoying her job as a police officer, that is until an old friend arrives with two young boys in tow who are is desperate need of a good home, children are one thing that are sure to pull at Abby’s heartstrings. And then when her husband arrives, will Drew and Eddie somehow lead to happy families.

Roman has always loved his wife Abby but the need for a child tore them apart and he went off to another country to help rescue people, but when he gets a phone call sending him back to Abby and the small town she now lives in, his heart is jumping, he still loves Abby and with Drew and Eddie needing a family maybe this time they can make it.

This is such a beautiful story, emotional, moving and heart-warming in so many ways, MS Gilchrist has bought the characters to life on the pages, made them feel like friends and to see the love that blooms again after being dormant for years between Abby and Roman and the love they show the boys had me smiling big time, what a beautiful family they are. I do look forward to more in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take Me Home.

July 28, 2019 – Started Reading