Jenny's Reviews > When The Bough Breaks

When The Bough Breaks by Jonathan Kellerman

bookshelves: crime, mystery, usa

When The Bough Breaks" is book one Alex Delaware series by Jonathan Kellerman. Detective Milo Sturgis caught a case of the murder of psychiatry Dr Morton Handler. The only witness to the killing was a seven-year-old girl Melody Quinn. Detective Milo Sturgis needed Dr Alex Delaware assistant to help Melody remember what she saw the night that Dr Morton Hndler dies.

I enjoyed reading "When The Bough Breaks", and it helped me to understand the main characters better. I love Jonathan Kellerman portrayal of his characters and their inaction throughout this book. I know that some people do not enjoy reading books in this series. However, I find books in this series excellent to read and When The Bough Breaks did not disappoint me. "When The Bough Breaks" is well written and researched by Jonathan Kellerman and did an excellent job of describing his settings.

The readers of When The Bough Breaks will learn about the consequences of working compulsively to the suffer and everyone around them. When The Bough Breaks highlights for the readers the problems that trauma has on children.

I recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When The Bough Breaks.

July 3, 2019 – Started Reading