Sandy Wolters's Reviews > Love Unfinished

Love Unfinished by Darian Wilk

Beautiful heartwarming story.

LOVE UNFINISHED by DARIAN WILK is a lovely tale of two soul mates finding each other in their current life and the obstacles they face coming together as they were meant to be. If you are a lover of romance like I am, you will thoroughly enjoy this book.

We meet Carol and Ted in the beginning of the book and fall instantly in love with both of them. Unfortunately for the reader, Carol and Ted have a tragic ending. Yep. I cried. Fortunately for the reader, we get to meet them again as Emma and James, both of which have some serious baggage to contend with. Throughout the book, I found myself rooting for Emma and James, but I never knew if they would be able to overcome all the obstacles in their way to find true happiness with each other.

I was pleasantly surprised by the ending of this book. There was a twist I was not expecting at all. If you enjoy romance with a touch of paranormal thrown in, you are going to love this book as much as I did. There were some grammatical errors occasionally throughout this book, but the story being told was so good they just didn't bother me. I was hooked and couldn't put it down. This book had all the elements a really great romance should have and I highly recommend it. I can't wait to read more from this author.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Unfinished.

March 9, 2012 – Shelved