Wminbc's Reviews > Down & Dirty: Linc

Down & Dirty by Jeanne St. James

2202962

liked it

** spoiler alert ** Ok...I have been devouring these books and all have been 5 freaking huge star books!!!! But this one just fell so flat for me. As a student, I was on full scholarship and graduated free and clear of debt...just like Jayde who also drove a fucking CAMERO!!! So at 28, living at home and finds herself preggers...frackkkk she was so immature, spoiled and entitled it made me angry! Then to have them all worry about how to finish school...I was like what?!?!? My coworker who was on her own since 16 put herself thru university, had 2 kids by the time she graduated and raised them with no child support or any family. So cry me a river the Jayde has all the DAMC and was actually worried??? Get a student loan, finish law school and stop relying on your parents....28 year old woman here people!!!!
Also, the whole Bella’s babies...I was like whaaaatttt why use Ivy’s eggs??? Surely that fucker with his 3 stabs wasn’t so precise that he damaged both ovaries and her uterus??? A hysterectomy does not remove the ovaries!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down & Dirty.

July 25, 2019 – Started Reading