Bibliomedico 's Reviews > The Ingredients for Happiness

The Ingredients for Happiness by Lucy Knott

bookshelves: received-to-review, romance
Read 2 times. Last read July 26, 2019 to July 27, 2019.

Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for the arc of this book in exchange for an honest review.

****************

Book : The Ingredients for Happiness .

Author: Lucy Knott .

Genre: Fiction ,Romance, Contemporary .

Rate: 3.5/5.

Review in one word : Charming .

******************

This is my first book by Lucy Knott , but definitely won't be the last .

A story about dreams and working toward your goals , about food and great recipes with a touch of warm feelings and family relations . This is the perfect summer read about three sisters ( Amanda, Sabrina and Louisa )  and their journeys .

What I really loved about this book , the recipes we got with each chapter , It reminded me a lot of a book I've read recently And loved a lot ( Natalie Tan’s Book of Luck and Fortune ) by Roselle Lim , It also made me so hungry , I kept getting different snacks while reading :P .

For me , the book is totally Character- driven , although the plot was good , but the characters were the best thing about this story . I loved following each sister while they try to achieve their dreams , as Amanda is trying to open an italian cafe in Manchester ,  Sabrina is Managing a very popular band and Louise is trying to be a fashion designer in italy .

As for Lucy Knott writing style , it was very entertaining and full of great descriptions . I haven't read her first book  but the story was still enjoyable .

If you are searching for a heart-warming book to read while you are vacationing on the beach , you should totally pick up this amazing novel .

My blog : https://bibliomedico.wordpress.com/
Contact : lanaspetanlys@gmail.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ingredients for Happiness.

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
July 26, 2019 – Started Reading
July 26, 2019 – Shelved
July 27, 2019 – Shelved as: received-to-review
July 27, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
July 27, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
July 27, 2019 – Finished Reading