Sophie's Reading Corner 's Reviews > One Short Summer

One Short Summer by Jasmin Miller

4.5 STARS

This is the third book I’ve read by this author and I have enjoyed each and every one of them. I can now be certain that I am a fan of her writing and her stories and I can’t wait to read more by her.
This is the story of Gabe and Monica, the brother of Hudson and best friend of Charlie from Baking with a Rockstar. Monica is a professional dancer and after an accident she takes a break and stays in Brooksville. Gabe takes her as a resident in his house and they’re both dealing with their demons.

Gabe is an author who’s facing a writer’s block and she’s depressed from the possibility of never again being able to dance because of this mishap. Time is the best doctor and Gabe takes her away to a cabin in order to help both of them face their demons. It’s the place where always helps him with this writing, so he likes to think that it would also help her with getting over her problems and being able to dance again. But Monica has always been flirty with him before this took a toll on her and this would also mean her flirtatious self to return as well.

The problem is that he’s the family type of guy, whereas she’s not and all she wants is to go back to touring and dancing all over the world. How are they going to face the situation? Are they ready to keep this thing between them just for one short summer? I definitely recommend reading this and enjoying the ride! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Short Summer.

March 23, 2019 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
March 23, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
July 26, 2019 – Started Reading
July 26, 2019 – Shelved
July 26, 2019 –
30.0% "My thoughts forgotten, we watch the girls and boys dance their little hearts out and I'm happy to see the teacher isn't too strict.

>>> So cute!!!"
July 27, 2019 –
75.0% "This is so good! I just love Jasmin's books 😍"
July 27, 2019 –
100.0% "Loved it!!! Review to come 💙"
July 31, 2019 – Finished Reading