Corina's Reviews > Headstrong Like Us

Headstrong Like Us by Krista Ritchie

bookshelves: 5-stars, billionaire, bodyguard, m-m

Loved it - and if you are a fan of Farrow and Maximoff you'll love it too.

I could talk for hours about this book, but all I would want to say is that for someone who could read many more books about this couple, this book made me happy.

I smiled and laughed, and just enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Headstrong Like Us.

July 25, 2019 – Shelved
July 25, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
November 19, 2019 – Started Reading
November 19, 2019 – Shelved as: 5-stars
November 19, 2019 – Shelved as: billionaire
November 19, 2019 – Shelved as: bodyguard
November 19, 2019 – Shelved as: m-m
November 19, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Rach Fab review Corina. I loved this myself. Cannot wait for Oscar and Jack now💕.Also the two Bad Reputation Duet book😁

Books_et_bouquins I was nervous before checking out your rating ! I am definitely looking forward to reading it very soon because yes I am a huge fan of Marrow 😍

Corina Rach wrote: "Fab review Corina. I loved this myself. Cannot wait for Oscar and Jack now💕.Also the two Bad Reputation Duet book😁"

Thank you - and I'm with you!! I can't wait to read the duet, as well as Oscar and Jack's book. So many teasers :D

Corina Books_et_bouquins wrote: "I was nervous before checking out your rating ! I am definitely looking forward to reading it very soon because yes I am a huge fan of Marrow 😍"

No reason to be nervous, you'll LOVE it!!! It's just more of what we already love and adore about them.....

I don't think I could ever get tired of Marrow. 😍

message 5: by Justin (new) - added it

Justin Joy Maximoff and Farrow are simply amazing together. I have enjoyed this series beyond words. The three families, with their bodyguards leave room for many more books in this series.

Corina Justin wrote: "Maximoff and Farrow are simply amazing together. I have enjoyed this series beyond words. The three families, with their bodyguards leave room for many more books in this series."

Yes, I totally agree with you. They are one of the best and most harmonic couples I ever read about, and this series is making me happy in a way that's hard to describe. If I had a say in it - this series would never end - lol.