Mary Drover's Reviews > The Hidden Power of F*cking Up

The Hidden Power of F*cking Up by Keith Habersberger

bookshelves: nonfiction

I just saw the Try Guys on tour, so I wanted to read their book before attending the show. It was definitely not necessary, but it did get me appropriately hyped up for it. The book, much like the show, is full of laughter, surprising nuggets of wisdom, and expertly crafted. This was not at all what I was expecting of these sometimes ridiculous men.

This is a recent video, but one that made me seriously cackle. Their book is anything but ridiculous, though, and actually steps through some heavy topics in a very fitting way. I was truly impressed with the way they tackled this book, and even more impressed with what an incredible show they put on. If you're not a fan yet, I definitely recommend looking into them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hidden Power of F*cking Up.

July 25, 2019 – Started Reading
July 25, 2019 – Shelved
July 25, 2019 – Shelved as: nonfiction
July 25, 2019 –
page 125
43.4% "This book is fucking hilarious. Definitely only recommend for fans of their show, but if you are, then YES. READ THIS NOW."
July 27, 2019 – Finished Reading
July 28, 2019 –
100.0% "This was hilarious, and I loved it. Seeing them live right after finishing this was even more fun."