Ingo's Reviews > Tasteful

Tasteful by Celina Grace

8842081

Received an ARC from the author for an honest review. Must admit, the series has too much romance for my taste, and the heroine in the books I have read seems weak to me. But I will read on for free books, cheapskate that I am.
As this a Novella, it felt better, than the last books I read from the series, a little romance, but thankfully not too much - as there was probable not enough room for it, although I still tink, Kate would be more interesting as a single, this for me is the 1 missing star.
While I took my time reading this with starting a completely different book in between ( if interested: YA Fantasy Thief of Lies ) as I read a few police procedurals lately, may be a bit much.

Liked this Novella more than the last books in the series, for the short reading time quite a few twists, which I really liked. Can probably be read whole on a rainy afternoon, which just feels about right.

Recommended, even if you do not know other books from the series. Great teaser for the next book, I think.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tasteful.

July 25, 2019 – Started Reading
July 25, 2019 – Shelved
July 29, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)