Jennifer Zamboni's Reviews > A Bite of Havoc

A Bite of Havoc by Miranda Brock

bookshelves: fantasy, home-library, indi-self-published-authors, romance, urban-fantasy

This book was absolutely un-put down-able!

Seriously!

It’s hard to believe that Casamir could be redeemed after the events of Cirque Du Shadow: Book One, but Ms. Brock pulled it off with grace and style.

Fiona was a fun new addition to the cast! She is bold, talented, friendly, & strong. I suspect that Whisper, her fox, is more of a familiar than a pet, especially with his judgement of Casamir!

I love it when a villain becomes sympathetic, with a solid reason behind their madness. As for the villain in Bite, they were a total surprise. Love it!

We also get a peek behind the madness that is Iris/Irwin, I cannot wait to dig into that one!

I know that Mia’s story comes next, but I’m also hoping for a romance for Drum. The big softy needs his own happily ever after!

Ms. Brock’s writing & style grows with each book and I’m loving reading through that journey. Someone needs to snag the rights for Cirque Du Shadow, because the story is so vivid on the page, I can only image it on the screen! (Do iiiiiiiiit!)

I can’t wait for book 3!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Bite of Havoc.

July 25, 2019 – Started Reading