Maria's Reviews > The Mueller Report: Presented with Related Materials by The Washington Post

The Mueller Report by The Washington Post

bookshelves: overdrive-army, contemporary, non-fiction, politics

2 year investigation, public debate, name calling and potential criminal activity in the White House. Here is the report.

Why I started this book: Future of democracy, presidential power vs. congressional power, desire to hear it straight from the horses mouth... just a couple of reasons that I put this title on hold and immediately started it when it was my turn.

Why I finished it: This report was meticulous, detailed and constantly refers to the laws and statutes that are being applied to the criminal and unethical behavior investigated. Mueller's report offered alternate explanations for President Trump's actions and statements and then used reason and logic to show what the most likely motivations were. It was sobering to see the timeline of investigation steps, and the reactionary Presidential tweets and staff recollections. Listening to this report, I was struck by how much is still redacted because of on-going investigations.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mueller Report.

July 24, 2019 – Started Reading