Dawn Michelle's Reviews > Terns of Endearment: A Meg Langslow Mystery

Terns of Endearment by Donna Andrews

Murder on the high seas - NOT exactly what Meg Langslow and her family signed up for when they join her Grandfather on a cruise where he will be lecturing. Never mind that the ship and its crew seem hinky, the rooms are not exactly as promised and the food is iffy, when a passenger goes missing, then all the crew members disappear and the captain cannot be found, I am SURE it has nothing to do with the fact that the ship is stalled right in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. Nope, that cannot be it at all! ;-)

A great romp on the high seas and it is one that keeps you guessing that is for sure. One star was taken away from my rating as I had a couple of things figured out [because they seemed practical], but it was still an almost 5 star read. I love these books so much and always am looking forward to another adventure with Meg and her family!

Thank you to NetGalley and St. Martin Press for providing this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Terns of Endearment.

July 24, 2019 – Shelved
July 24, 2019 – Shelved as: netgalley
August 2, 2019 – Started Reading
August 2, 2019 –
August 4, 2019 –
21.0% "I have my three nieces here for 8 days and by the time they are in bed and I can read, I am ready to collapse. Everything just became VERY delinquent!!"
August 5, 2019 –