Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)'s Reviews > An Alaskan Christmas

An Alaskan Christmas by Jennifer Snow

bookshelves: july-2019

Erika is a workaholic, all while trying to get her father to notice her because he's been withdrawn since her mother died. When she's forced to take a vacation and runs into her best friend's older brother... well, they can't deny the fire between them. But it soon turns into something more than just lust... can they make it work? Or will Erika run back to her old life and leave Reed in the snow-covered mountains?

I love this novel! It's been a while since I've been so into a book that it had me reacting out loud. I cried, laughed, and then grinned like an idiot at the end. It's so freaking cute all while dealing with a few hard topics. It ends with a very nice bright red bow and just leaves you feeling all warm inside while wanting to visit Alaska. Well, I've always wanted to live in Alaska so I'm biased.

The writing is light and fully, the pacing is perfect. I have nothing bad to say about this book other than I want more. I hope we get a squeal with Cassie and Tank. I want their story next. I loved the setting so much I just want to go back.

*So happy that NetGalley gave me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Alaskan Christmas.

July 24, 2019 – Started Reading
July 24, 2019 – Shelved
July 26, 2019 –
July 26, 2019 –
45.0% "This is so freaking cute so far!"
July 27, 2019 – Finished Reading