Emma-Louise Turnbull's Reviews > Demons at Deadnight

Demons at Deadnight by A.E.  Kirk

Mar 08, 2012

Read in March, 2012

I seriously loved this book :)

Who doesn't love a book with an amazing heroine and a bunch of seriously HOT guys with a variety of different personalities! The characters were all well thought out and described :) and I laughed through out most of this book.

I can not wait for the second book so I can read it :D I'm just sad that i'll have to wait for it :( I advise you all to read this book if you get the chance :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demons at Deadnight.

A.E. Thank you for such an amazing review! We so appreciate that you took the time to shower D@D with awesome praise!

We're working hard on the sequel so hopefully you won't have to wait long.

THANKS!

Alyssa and Eileen

Emma-Louise Turnbull There's no need to thank me i'm only telling people the truth :) this book was amazing, I even got some of my friends to get it and they all agreed.

YAY! :)

Can't wait to read more!

A.E. Yea! Thanks for the support! We wanted to make sure you knew that because we're so grateful, we're having a Massive Giveaway just for fantastic fans like you. There’s cash and tons of Hextraordinary prize packages to win.

To enter, all you need is a review, which you’ve already written! So don’t miss out on your chance. Just head over to the post that explains it all. You’ll find details and entry forms here - http://bit.ly/1o9RMhi

Take your chance to win BIG! Thanks again and Good Luck!