Nadine Bookaholic's Reviews > In It to Win It

In It to Win It by Kelly Jamieson

Read 2 times

JP is truly a bad boy because he stole my heart!!!! Have you read the first book in the series yet? We met both JP and Taylor in Play to Win and while each book can be read as a standalone I would suggest reading the prior book so you can meet both JP and Taylor and see what has been going on with their lives and have brought them to where they are today and it would also give you some background on a pretty big scene that happens at JP's brother Théo's wedding. But as I said previously it can totally be read as a standalone if that is what you wish to do.

I really enjoyed JP and Taylor together. They each had some issues they were going through, Taylor's issues were new and she had some trouble adjusting to the changes going on in her life where as JP's issues were the same as they had been for a while, he was the black sheep of the family, the screw-up the one that always acted before he thought. But JP was trying to change all of that and honestly no one was seeing it and that pissed me off. Yes he made mistakes but seriously are you going to make him pay for them for the rest of his life especially since the one everyone likes to harp on was probably for the best anyway. Yes, he slept with his brothers girlfriend but she told him they were broken up and if she could do that with her boyfriends brother she can do that with anyone so why is the guy still paying for it years later??????

This was a great addition to the series, I really enjoyed the chemistry between Taylor and JP as well as their friendship. Byron was the best dog ever! If you enjoy sports romances especially hockey romances I urge you to grab a copy of this book I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Happy Reading!!!

**I have voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for my Blog, Nadine's Obsessed with Books**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In It to Win It.

Finished Reading
March 14, 2019 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
March 14, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
May 19, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-books-i-read-f... (Kindle Edition)
May 19, 2019 – Shelved as: goodreads-year-in-r... (Kindle Edition)
July 16, 2019 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
July 16, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-eros-pentathlo... (Kindle Edition)
July 16, 2019 – Shelved as: body-art (Kindle Edition)
July 16, 2019 – Shelved as: genre-romance-conte... (Kindle Edition)
July 16, 2019 – Shelved as: genre-romance-eroti... (Kindle Edition)
July 16, 2019 – Shelved as: trope-bad-boy-and-t... (Kindle Edition)
July 17, 2019 – Shelved as: content-holiday (Kindle Edition)
July 17, 2019 – Shelved as: multilingual (Kindle Edition)
July 17, 2019 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
July 23, 2019 – Shelved as: arcs-read2review-co... (Kindle Edition)
July 23, 2019 – Shelved
September 19, 2019 – Shelved as: not-available-for-l... (Kindle Edition)