Franci Neill's Reviews > All Roads Lead to You

All Roads Lead to You by Jennifer Probst

bookshelves: 2019-top-reads-standalones, jennifer-probst

5 Taking the Right Road to Their Future Stars!!!

The minute I started this third book in the Stay series by Ms. Probst I was IMMEDIATELY drawn to the story and the characters. Ms. Probst has a way of writing that I can’t help but be 100% invested from the first page!!

In this book we get the third sibling in the Bishop family, Harper and this woman touched something in me that I wasn’t expecting that’s for sure…but before I go there, let’s talk about her love interest Aidan O’Connor. He’s a well recognized horse trainer from Ireland that’s in the their little valley looking for a fresh start, that even he isn’t sure of. The moment these two locked eyes for the first time though, both their lives were forever changed…even if they didn’t want to admit it to themselves.

Enter Phoenix, a thoroughbred that Harper has rescued, she’s a lover of all animals and has a menagerie of rescued pets that had me snort laughing on more than one occasion, and she’s determined to make this horse a winner. The problem is that he’s quite skittish with everyone EXCEPT Aidan which shocks Harper! And so begins this story of healing, love and discovering that what you thought you wanted can be vastly different from what ends up happening and it’s all for the best!

I fell in love hard for Harper and Aidan and the healing they bring to each other. There’s a history for both of them and thanks to the wonderfully emotional and rich deftness of Ms. Probst’s writing
I was in tears at times. And then, all of a sudden I’d find myself snort laughing either because Hei Hei was making himself known or I had a picture of Captain Hoof in my head and his antics. This is one of the things I love so much about this author and her stories. She gives me a full reading experience with each and every book and that’s not an easy task.

As the story progresses, and I should say it moves wonderfully smooth especially when we jump in time due to the nature of the story. And oh the slow burn between Harper and Aidan is one for the books. Their connection is immediate both from and emotional standpoint and a physical draw. Their connection continues to grow throughout the book and when we reach a pinnacle of the story, my heart was beating out of my chest and then the tears happened when truths are revealed and I just wasn’t sure I could take much more. The love these two had for each other was literally life changing….

This is absolutely in my top reads for this year and my favorite of this series and dare I say it, on the top of my list of books written by Ms. Probst proving yet again why I will read any and everything she writes!! This story will tug at your heartstrings while at the same time have you rolling with laughter and have you rooting for the underdog and it’s not just Phoenix that’s at stake here!!!

#AllRoadsLeadToYou #StayBook3 #JenniferProbst #HaydenAndAidan #HorseRacing #SheRescuesHorses #HesAnIrishTrainer #TheirDrawIsUndeniable #SLOWBurn #HeiHei #Phoenix #CaptainHoof #TheresLotsOfDisneyOnThisFarm #IgotAllTheFeels #WillTheirLoveContinueBeyondTheRace #Blogger #ARC #FrancisFabReads

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Roads Lead to You.

July 17, 2019 – Started Reading