Rita Webb's Reviews > Bloodfever

Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning

Mar 07, 2012

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, romance, read-in-2012, paranormal, faeries

When I started the first book in this series, I thought, "Meh." By the time I finished it, I liked it but wasn't in a hurry to grab the next one in the series.

I'm soooooooo glad I didn't forget to get the 2nd one! Wow! Talk about one hot book. I love these characters: both Mac and Barons. The tension between them--which is more tempers flaring rather than sexual attraction--practically sizzles with every word.

And though I like Mac, I absolutely love Barons. The myserious, dangerous man with dark, gritty secrets and an evil spark a mile wide. Wondering who he really is and what he really does and what his motivations are kept me enthralled.

The action and the story are just as awesome. Danger lurks in every dark shadow, and I can't wait to learn more about the fae world in this book.

Already ordered all 3 of the next audiobooks from the library. When I finish the next one, I want the one after it ready.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodfever.

Quotes Rita Liked

Karen Marie Moning
“One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.”
Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever