Andrea's Reviews > Wherever You Are

Wherever You Are by Krista Ritchie

bookshelves: new-adult, favorites

I'm so depressed right now, whew.

This book was everything. I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I wanted to die a little. But ultimately, it left me feeling so hopeful.

And I want someone with me, always, to face risks together.

I want Garrison. For as long as I can have him.

There will never be another couple so perfect for each other. Willow and Garrison shouldn't make sense, but they fit so well. They complete each other in such a beautiful way. They're patient with each other, they support one another. They were two lost people who happened to find each other exactly when they needed someone.

I won't say much about the plot. You don't have to ready any of KB's other series to read this, but you do need to read book 1 of this duet. WYA picks up right after WIT left off. Garrison is in a really bad place emotional and mentally. Willow is trying to navigate college, her long distance relationship with Garrison, and keep her friendships alive.

"Wherever you are, no matter if it's right next to me or a thousand miles away," I say, "I'm tied to you with a tread that can't break. We're connect by some thing stronger than time or place."

Like I said, the romance is amazing. This is KBs sweetest and softest couple ever, and I very much doubt they'll write another couple like this soon. But beyond the romance, the sibling relationship between Willow, Lo, and Ryke was amazing. Each relationship was different, but no less special.

Daisy and Willow are my favorite friendship ever. They are so cute, I'd take an entire book just based on their friendship. Also, seeing Garrison slowly get closer to Connor, Ryke, and Loren was beautiful. Seeing him accept the fact that he does deserve respect and love and kindness brought tears to my eyes.

I wouldn't change one thing about this book. I have an epic book hangover right now. I literally finished the book not one hour ago. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the rest of my day.

---

I never thought I'd see these books. Willow & Garrison have been my favorite characters to come out of the Addicted World, and when their web series was cancelled I was crushed. The fact that we are now getting TWO books on them (when I didn't even think we'd get the one) makes me so happy <3

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wherever You Are.

Quotes Andrea Liked

Krista Ritchie
“Wherever you are, no matter if it's right next to me or a thousand miles away," I say, "I'm tied to you with a tread that can't break. We're connect by some thing stronger than time or place.”

Krista Ritchie
“I, Willow Hale, am a risk taker. A challenge seeker. I see that now. I feel it deep in my bones.

And I want someone with me, always, to face risks together.

I want Garrison. For as long as I can have him.”

“Garrison Abbey is good.

He just has a bad reputation.”

Krista Ritchie
“Connor, Ryke, and Lo—they protect me all the time. They care about me when they don’t have to. These are three brothers that I’d never trade in, never swap out, and even though we’re not blood related, I know they’re mine.”

Krista Ritchie
“You know what happens when an angel and a devil create a bodily union? The apocalypse.” Jesus this is why he gave us a couple costume. “Do the right thing and don’t end the world tonight.”

Krista Ritchie
“Garrison Abbey is my husband. I realize my eulogy will now say “wife”—I’m someone’s wife. Here lies Willow Abbey, loving wife…”

July 21, 2019 – Shelved
January 28, 2020 – Started Reading
January 28, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Sonia N. (new)

Sonia N. Excellent review ❤️