Treasa's Reviews > Tell Me to Stop

Tell Me to Stop by Charlotte Byrd

F 50x66

Can't STOP READING!!!
You got me Hooked..Addicted and any other word you want to use ... Just Please Give Me MORE! Outbursts of laughter from Olive enjoying the perks of a Charlotte Byrd novel to a sweaty handshake if this fantastic read ended without another single word to be read I couldn't be more happy just thinking of it makes me start chuckling all over again knowing I need to pull it together this exciting story has just begun. In Other words...Lustfully ADDICTIVE from one captivating page to the next as the allure of what is to come makes it impossible to put down.
A whammy of winding wicked twists just when I think I know where the story is headed I'm overcome by a crazy twist I didn't see coming being redirected wondering how Olive will get through another blasted obstacle this amazing story keeps doling out sending me Screaming to please Tell Me MORE! Riddled with fun, fear, sadness, despair, betrayal, secrets, lust, exciting chemistry, edgy drama and a never ending rollercoaster of emotions. OMG! I'm begging for Olive and pleading for me for book two to fill the void from the exciting cliffhanger that sure knows how to keep a lady hanging. So Good. Get it and read it, I guarantee you will be begging for more just like me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tell Me to Stop.

Finished Reading