Aaly's Reviews > Gage

Gage by Ella Fox

bookshelves: arc

*** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. ***

Gage is the man... swoon, swoon, swoon!
A great first installment for this series and I can't wait to read more!

Review to come!

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review ***

Gage by Rochelle Page and Ella was a great surprise to me. I expected something more focused on drama, since the story settled in Hollywood between two famous actors but it definitely wasn’t.

When she met Gage, little did she know that this man, would be the one. It took one look to make the connection and in this world where there’s no privacy and gossip became a bit of people’s reality, it was maybe the last thing anyone wanted.

But still, the moment Gage and Morgan met, it was so powerful that he couldn’t stay away. As this experienced man with this reputation that precedes him, how to make sure that he wasn’t playing a game?

This story explores the relationship between these two actors who made it work in spite of their demanding careers and busy schedules. A man who proves that he isn’t fooling around and ready for the long haul, even though he seemed to have a different opinion on relationships before her.

It was like a “modern fairytale” with a strong hint of sugary sweet and heat, with no damsel in distress. Morgan didn’t want to be another conquest and made him work for it. And it was so damn good, she was swept off her feet by this man who didn’t hold back and proving every time that he was the one. So swoony.

The chemistry was definitely there and I adored reading about how they fell in love, make it work, and supportive of each other. I appreciated how it was focused on their relationship with the right amount of drama to keep me interested.

Be ready for the strong alpha vibes, to swoon a lot and to feel the heat. Gage is definitely the man...swoon, swoon, swoon.
Can’t wait for the other stories to come!

rating

IMG_4632

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gage.

July 20, 2019 – Shelved