Gina Valdes's Reviews > One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss

F 50x66
Mar 07, 2012

When I first learned that we would briefly be looking at children’s poetry books, I was excited because I knew that this would include some of the famous works of Dr. Suess. Dr. Suess is one of my all time favorite authors that I enjoy now just as much as I did when I was young. While reading One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, I felt like a kid again. Although this one is not as great compared to How The Grinch Stole Christmas or The Cat in the Hat, it is still a cute book. I love the humor that Dr. Suess includes as he writes every page. Even though children might not understand it all, there are little phrases that adults will get a laugh out of. This book is different than other children’s books because it does not have a plot. The book as a whole is more of a series of tongue twisters and rhymes. Every page has a new and fun adventure to endure. I also love how it is just downright silly, which is perfect for younger readers. Kids will have fun reading this book and it is also a good book to use when teaching rhyme techniques or even counting and colors.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.