Helen's Reviews > Penniless Virgin to Sicilian's Bride

Penniless Virgin to Sicilian's Bride by Melanie Milburne

2120137

I really enjoy a marriage of convenience story and this one ticked all of the boxes for one that I could barely put down, MS Milburne knows how to bring her characters to life on the pages and ensure that the reader is engaged in the story, I really loved the hero Gabriel and the heroine Francesca is just beautiful, I do highly recommend this one.

Gabriel Savetti has had a really tough life growing up but has worked hard to get to where he is today a property billionaire, he has a heart of gold and will do anything for his sister and his brothers if they would let him. Now he needs his reputation to be squeaky clean for a business venture and decides to offer a friend of his Francesca Mancini some help in exchange for a marriage of convenience and that is all it must be.

Frankie is devastated when her father passes away and leaves her desperately in debt, after living a rich but maybe lonely life as an only child she is struggling with what she should do when Gabriel steps in and makes her an offer too good to refuse, but there are rules that come with his offer and Frankie is not really sure she can adhere to them you see she has always had this attraction to Gabriel but is innocent to the world of love, can she keep her heart.

This really is a great story, well written and a page turner, Gabriel is such a caring hero but struggles to open up his feelings after all he has been through and Frankie is open and caring and turns out she is just the heroine Gabriel needs to move forward to such a beautiful HEA, thank you MS Milburne I loved this one sensual and moving.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Penniless Virgin to Sicilian's Bride.

July 19, 2019 – Shelved