Amanda's Reviews > THE DUBAI GIRL: How My Life-Changing Journey Will Unlock Your Destiny

THE DUBAI GIRL by Dr. Sandra Weppler

bookshelves: for-review-2019

THE DUBAI GIRL: How My Life-Changing Journey Will Unlock Your Destiny is a short (only 116 pages) memoir written by Dr. Sandra Weppler. The book quickly outlined is a simple story about the circumstances throughout her life, notably the death of her father, that led to her personal relationship with spirituality, religion, God and Jesus.

I am the first to admit to getting my hackles up where religion (specifically organized religion) is concerned, but if you've chosen this book, you're most likely at least open to the concept of spirituality. Readers in that camp will not be disappointed with The Dubai Girl. Weppler has penned a mental and metaphysical inspirational novel with a Christian influence that is motivational without being preachy, something hard to come by in this genre. The book felt heartfelt and honest, almost conversational. Though the numerous Bible passages added nothing to the experience for me, readers lacking my religious/Bible abrasiveness might get that much more from this.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read THE DUBAI GIRL.

July 18, 2019 – Started Reading