Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog's Reviews > Dirty Letters

Dirty Letters by Vi Keeland

*****FIVE++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

”We all have light and dark inside us, love. We try to hide the darkness from others because we’re afraid it will scare them away. But your dark doesn’t scare me, Luca. It only makes me want to hold your hand and be your light until you can find your own again. That’s what people do when they’re in love. I won’t always be able to give you your light back, because sometimes you need to find that within yourself, but I’ll stand by your side and hold your hand in the dark so things aren’t so scary.”

This book is EVERYTHING that is truly amazing about the writing duo of Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland. "DIRTY LETTERS" is going down as my absolute TOP FAVORITE by these two incredible authors. It had so many things that I love in a good romance-- friends-to-lovers trope, a gorgeous British Rock God as the Hero, and some gut-wrenching angst. Griffin Marchese has all of the traits to make him one of the most unforgettable and beloved book boyfriends. I instantly fell so hard for this beautiful character.

”DIRTY LETTERS” is a true page-turner! It’s one of those books that you will want to immerse yourself in without any interruptions. I am not exaggerating when I say it’s unputdownable!! Griffin and Luca’s story is so heartachingly beautiful and at times agonizingly angsty but it was so worth the pain!! I loved that they started off as childhood penpals and later became true soul mates.

Here are my overall ratings:
Hero: 5++++
Heroine: 5
Plot:
Angst: 4.5
Steam: 5
Chemistry Between Hero & Heroine: 5+++++

Quite a few books are releasing this week, but ”DIRTY LETTERS” is the one you should bump to the top of the list! I HIGHLY recommend this one!

Amazon ➜ https://fave.co/2W5yQuj
Audio ➜ https://fave.co/2N3vVOB
Amazon Print ➜ https://fave.co/2BAX9a8

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Letters.

July 18, 2019 – Shelved
November 3, 2019 – Shelved as: panty-melting-read
November 3, 2019 – Shelved as: top-fantasy-boyfriends
November 3, 2019 – Shelved as: top-ten-book-boyfriends
November 3, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Cami (new) - added it