Sofia Lazaridou's Reviews > My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend

My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend by Max Monroe

If someone told me to describe this book in one sentence I would go with "Don't give Maybe any kinds of drugs" or "if you do, keep her isolated with no human contact". Yes, I am being melodramatic. Drugged Maybe was a fun Maybe and I lover her too. I didn't mind the virgin trope, but I minded the brief info's about Milo's sexual history. If you are going to make a heroine "pure", I don't want to read that Milo had a threesome back in college. Some things are best to be kept hidden.

Overall, though I enjoyed the book and I even laughed a little bit. I liked how Milo and Maybe didn't jump onto a bed immediately and the time they spent together was used on them getting to know each other. They spent months together and it made me feel like they are truly a pair of people who could have a healthy grown-up relationship. Milo was very helpful and supportive to Maybe and I am happy Evan asked him to help her out. I am sure the texts Maybe sent and are mentioned in the blurb, would have done the same job, but it sped things up.

Characters from the Billionaire Bad Boys series appear and of course from The Billionaire Boss Next Door, which is another stan-alone novel. They appeared frequently, but they didn't get in the way of the romance and that's all I need. I am pretty sure Emory is a heroine in another book since she is Milo's cousin and best friend of Greer who is the heroine of The Billionaire Boss Next Door. This book is just a big ol' reunion in some ways.

Overall, for me, this book is another winner. It was a fun read without unnecessary drama, but I would have loved not to know about the existence of one particular person. There is no ow/om drama even though sometimes I was worried about that. The book was very good and I would recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend.

July 15, 2019 – Started Reading