Cadiva's Reviews > Ignite

Ignite by Jocelynn Drake

bookshelves: favorites

Ghjjjgdrfvbhgg

That's the noise I'm making right now having just finished this book.

I mean, it's my guys, it's Rowe & Noah and they're my favourite pair out of all the Unbreakable Bonds and Ward Security couples but even I wasn't expecting just how awesome this book was going to be.

When things start there's a gorgeous surprise I'm not going to spoil, but there's also a little bit of worrying tension between the guys that had me on the edge of my seat.

I wasn't truly worried these two would ever walk away from each other but this narrative really does take them on a bumpy adventure filled with real dangers and desperate villains.

And, as it's Rowe & Noah, expect the usual hilarity and madcap moments, tempered with absolute devotion and utterly satisfying acts of love...

...and duct tape, code names and stupendous sex.

These two are my favourites and I make no excuses and feel no guilt about it. This book just sealed it for me perfectly.

Now, a Texas Ranch spin-off please with a HEA for JB next?!

#ARC kindly received from the authors in return for an honest and unbiased review.

Gushing and fangirling over this pair is totally my own work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ignite.

July 17, 2019 – Shelved
July 17, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
July 21, 2019 – Started Reading
July 21, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
July 21, 2019 – Finished Reading
July 22, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Lorraine Lesar July 26th just marked in my diary 😉. Sooooo looking forward to this one 😁

Cadiva Lorraine wrote: "July 26th just marked in my diary 😉. Sooooo looking forward to this one 😁"

It's utterly brilliant!