Team Golfwell's Reviews > Adaptively Radiant

Adaptively Radiant by Joseph E. Henning

I enjoyed reading “Adaptively Radiant” by Joseph E. Henning who in my opinion wrote a brilliant fast-paced adventure filled with mystery and highly descriptive scenes of Hawaii, Japan, and Southern California. The author writes extremely well adding even more magic to these magical places.

As an example of how this author writes, here is an excerpt from the first chapter as the adventure immediately begins, “With all the water now drained out, Kaito looks over the glass, trying to locate an opening, and slowly begins to twist off the top as if it were a pickle jar. Sure enough, after three complete revolutions, the glass lid detaches from the main body, and he reaches inside to remove nine small stones. The grayish-blue river rocks are flat, smooth, and roughly two inches across. Each one has an animal engraved on one side and kanji (which is a character used in Japanese writing) etched on the other.”

I very much enjoy becoming delightfully intertwined and entangled when I read this story where the characters are trying to solve an intriguing mystery which directly affects them, and I wondered what would happen next as I read on and on. I found this very talented author enjoys taking the reader on a whirlwind of exciting, surreal and very creative events which highly kept my interest. The story takes twists and thought-provoking turns all of which led to an extremely exciting and unpredictable ending. The story has a very surprising revelation which, in my view, I categorized as one of a kind.

I wasn’t disappointed with the talent this author exhibited in creating highly tense and exciting scenes. I simply enjoyed reading this book written by a very creative author.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Adaptively Radiant.

Finished Reading