TheGuideToRomanceNovels's Reviews > Fast

Fast by Gillian Archer

85421919

photo output-onlinepngtools 15_zps8zeyiyl5.png
Not my first read by author, in fact I read Book #1 in this series so I was ready!! Biker Romance is something dear to me and I fell in love HARD with after reading KA’s books. So anytime I get a chance I jump on it, plus I already read Book #1 and so, I was excited for Ryan and Hope!!

Ryan saw Hope for the first time at one of the events from his biker-client(s). Her laughter is what drew him to her, but quickly he realized she must be biker property with whom she was standing and being around. Forward three months and he finally learned her name but that’s about it, well they are back again fro a party and…she finally got the chance to talk to him but Ryan being a bad-ass he is, IS an asshole! Since Ryan was part celebrity from the realty show and all, poor Hope was a freaking mess trying not to make a fool of herself!

When they found out that she is pregnant, all hell brakes lose. Secrets, danger and lies. They both have to try and figure out how to be a one while adding a one along with her being who she is and him being the person people think of TV he is.

I think i felt a little conflicted about this book, the beginning was good and the middle portion, but once I got to about 70%ish it kind of went a little all over the place for me. The time line still worked but I think I was missing the alpha-ness from Ryan and the whole incident with Hope’s dad just didn’t sit right with me. Sometimes the characters felt forced to me, but over-all I actually enjoyed it, maybe even more than Book #1.

Rating: ★★★★
Steamy: 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Recommended: ☑
⇨ H A P P Y – R E A D I N G ⇦
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fast.

July 16, 2019 – Started Reading