Renee's Reviews > Ki’s Redemption

Ki’s Redemption by Keri Kruspe

Ki is consumed by guilt from the tragic fallout from one bad youthful decision. Sherri was betrayed by everyone she ever knew and becomes the unwilling host of the consciousness of one of the galaxy's most notorious criminals. But the True-Bond they forge helps them work together to grow beyond their pasts and help save everything they know and love.

Holy Hannah, this book grabs you and doesn't let go until the last page, when this reader was like "WHAT? THAT'S IT??? IT CAN'T BE OVER!!!" LOL Because I was completely captured by these characters, and their friends, and even the beyond-icky villain. The worlds were detailed and complex, the politics rang all-too-true, and some ugly universal truths were exposed in all their not-glory. And there are DRAGONS. (Everything's better with dragons, even outer space.) And snarky ghetto spider-bots with BIG mouths.

There were a couple of instances of too-convenient solutions that raised a brow, but I was willing to forgive because overall this was a book that literally pulsed with energy and emotion. And I loved the strong-but-wounded hero and heroine who were infinitely stronger together. And did I mention the dragons?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ki’s Redemption.

July 15, 2019 – Started Reading