Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Down Fall

Down Fall by Abigail Davies

Down Fall is the conclusion to the Fallen Duet, so in case you didn't get the memo, you CANNOT read it without reading Free Fall FIRST! I'm a BIG fan of Abigail Davies, but even I was very leery on how she was going to right the ship after the HUGE cliffhanger that she left me with, as it was brutal. I mean, I tried to come up with ways that would make me feel better, because frankly, Brody not only broke Lola's heart, but he pissed me off completely. And the hits didn't stop coming right out of the gate either, which didn't help his case one bit. I was ready to set him on fire, and run him over with a car truth be told. Lola hasn't had an easy life, and what he did to her knowing what she had already gone through, well, let's just say, he was worse than her brother in my eyes. Yeah, as the story went on, it wasn't so cut & dried to say the least, but it didn't make me feel better, nope, I was still all for punishing him. Luckily for him, Lola was a bigger person that I am, and so was the other person who was most important to him. There were some more huge twists that I would say had me dropping f-bombs, but let's be honest, I was still dropping f-bombs from Book 1, with loads of colorful metaphor name calling thrown in for good measure. So how does it all pan out?! Well, that's where you come in, you'll have to one click to read it for yourselves! Be prepared for one hell of an emotional ride that I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down Fall.

July 15, 2019 – Shelved