KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Breakdown

Breakdown by Aly Zigada

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic ’BREAKDOWN': Is a full length romance novel by author Aly Zigada, her new debut book. Jumps from ‘Past to Present’ Various POV’s

OMFG One look at the cover, then the synopsis, then some sneak peaks of the reviews and before I can get my stalking mode in gear to hunt down this newbie author an arc arrives on my kindle!! In my freaking happy place!!

This was a wee bit confusing to begin with (information and character overload) all at once. To keep up I had to break it down.

PAST: So we’re introduced to twenty-two year old Imogen Creed in the ‘Prologue’ this is where it all started with ‘Perversion Records’ which is one families legacy, but it is so much more than just a record company.

It all starts to spiral out of control.

Then we’re introduced to: Sophie, Ezra and Merrit, according to Imogen these three betrayed her. Merrit was her best friend who is now married to Ezra. Sophia is her brothers ex.

Atticus is Imogen’s brother he’s also Sophie’s ex, he met her on the night that she was turning eighteen. He took her virginity in the diner owned by her father.

Holy sh#t!! My brain is fried!! So much happens in this so you have to have your wits about you from the get go. This isn't just a romance novel. It's so so much more!! These characters were beyond redemption!! Get ready to rock n roll!! Get ready to have your socks blow'n off!! This was one crazy assed ride!! I can not believe that this is this author's debut novel, this blew me away with her talent, the storyline, the ride I was taken on, nothing prepared me for what was to come.

Where cunning manipulation and revenge go hand in hand..

The plot was so intricate, the characters engaging, the sex scenes were beyond hot, they sizzled off the pages. This ticked so many boxes. This was a clusterf#ck of epic proportions, all these characters were hot messes. I didn't know if I was coming or going, I felt like I was suffering from a drug induced hangover.

The characters were bat shit crazy, they put me through the wringer and then spat me out, I felt drained, drunk on words, this author rocked this book, it ticked so many boxes, you guys are not going to know what hits you once you get your hands on this book. And still a few days later as I sit here adding to my review I'm still flabbergasted over the fact that this beauty right here is her debut novel. You would swear she is a seasoned author.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breakdown.

July 13, 2019 – Shelved
July 14, 2019 – Shelved as: rocker
July 14, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
July 18, 2019 – Started Reading
July 18, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)

Eve (Between The Bookends) I am nervous! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! 💗

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Eve (Between The Bookends) wrote: "I am nervous! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! 💗"

THANK YOU!! Shush you we love the same books!! <3

Eve (Between The Bookends) KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Eve (Between The Bookends) wrote: "I am nervous! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! 💗"

THANK YOU!! Shush you we love the same books!! <3"

🙌😂

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth This sounds really good!

message 5: by Natalie (new) - added it

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩ Enjoy babe! xo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you guys!! The cover alone makes you want to sign up!! xox

message 7: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Hope it's good ;) xoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ It's really good Wendy xox

Susan You said it true like no other!!! Phenomenal review, Kat!!! I loved the book as well!!! 💖👏😘

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Susan wrote: "You said it true like no other!!! Phenomenal review, Kat!!! I loved the book as well!!! 💖👏😘"

Yay!! So glad it was a winner for you too xox

message 11: by Richelle (new)

Richelle Robinson Glad it was a great read! Great review as always. <3

Nikki ღ Navareus Terrific review, Hon! :) xx

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Terrific review, Hon! :) xx"

Richelle wrote: "Glad it was a great read! Great review as always. <3"

Thank you both!! xox

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Lovely review, babe <3 x

V&#x1f49c;Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden&#x1f5a4; Great review Kat 😍 I’m reading this now and the prologue alone got me addicted already 💕

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤 wrote: "Great review Kat 😍 I’m reading this now and the prologue alone got me addicted already 💕"

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Thank you Alex 😘"

Thank you so much guys!! Such a cray cray ride!! xox

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Lovely review, babe <3 x"

message 18: by Nazanin (new)

Nazanin Terrific review, Kat! 💟

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Nazanin wrote: "Terrific review, Kat! 💟"

message 20: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Blake Great review Kat, adding it now

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Christine wrote: "Great review Kat, adding it now"

Thank you!! This one has been getting some high ratings xox