Jennifer's Reviews > Call Her Mine

Call Her Mine by Melissa Foster

bookshelves: melissa-foster, harmony-pointe, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed
Read 2 times. Last read August 8, 2019 to August 10, 2019.

I love all kinds of books. Funny. Serious. Friends to lovers. Best friend's brother. Secret baby/secret pregnancy. There is so much to enjoy, and I love them all, as long as they are romance! This author has so much to love about her books (I adored the Whiskeys!), and this one is at the top of the list! I've read books by this author before, and absolutely loved them. But this story grabbed my attention when I read the blurb, and I couldn't get it in my hands fast enough!

Ben and Aurelie are best friends. Forever. Since childhood, type friends. But each has their own lives, their own secrets, and sometimes, secrets can throw your life into chaos. This story is all about how Ben's little secret creates mayhem and destroys their well ordered lives!

I loved this story! I loved Ben and Aurelie's "bad timing" that persists through out this book. It kept things interesting, and I never knew what was going to pop up next! And while this is the beginning of a new series, in a new town, and can totally stand on its own, there are characters from previous books that pop in here and there (Ben's sisters from the Sugar Lake Series!) and now I definitely have to go back and read their stories! This author's stories, so far, have been engrossing, and fun, and definitely addicting! I just can't get enough!

book review banner

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Call Her Mine.

Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
July 11, 2019 – Shelved
July 11, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
July 11, 2019 – Shelved as: melissa-foster
July 11, 2019 – Shelved as: harmony-pointe
August 8, 2019 – Started Reading
August 10, 2019 – Shelved as: arc-books-completed
August 10, 2019 – Shelved as: books-ive-reviewed
August 10, 2019 – Finished Reading
November 18, 2019 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)