Kel's Reviews > Fire Balls

Fire Balls by Tara Lain

Mar 05, 2012

Kel's Review:
This is not the first time I have reviewed Ms. Lain's books. I really love her as an author and have enjoyed her stories immensely. She has a way of drawing me in and hooking me. I can't seem to ever put the book down! Her new book Fire Balls is no different. I fell in love with Rod and Hunter instantly. This story has romance, love and of course hot steamy sex!

Hunter is a gay man who is a firefighter that has a rugged sexy look to him. Rod is an artist who has a small frame and a little on the eccentric side...someone that Hunter could never imagine himself with. Rod has been in love with Hunter for a long time but has never had the courage to talk to him. Enter Jerry, who is Rod's good friend. In a twist of events, Rod and Hunter finally meet. Sparks instantly fly for Rod but how does Hunter feel? Can Hunter get passed his stereotypical feelings and look at Rod differently? Can Rod help him realize that it isn't about what you look like but more about how you feel?

Ms. Lain does a fantastic job with expressing Rod and Hunter's feelings throughout the book. I have said this before but I really enjoy books that tell the story from each main character's perspective. It really makes the story so much clearer for me. Not to mention the sex parts....WOW!!!

So if you can't tell....I highly recommend reading Fire Balls by Tara Lain. It is a sweet romantic story about discovering what is important in life....which without question is love!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire Balls.