Perrin Larton's Reviews > Montana Mistletoe

Montana Mistletoe by Kim Law

U 50x66

Christmas in July!

What a fun read. Justin and Bree were best friends forever, until Bree decided to take destiny in her own hands and try to force a romantic relationship with Justin. Embarrassment and deep feelings forced them apart.

Justin has a goal and a constant reminder of why he must have that goal. He’s reached his goal and mastered his work life, but he still harbors guilt from long ago. Can he let the guilt go and move forward?

Bree has been traveling and working on her art since high school and is ‘JUST THIS CLOSE’ to getting her most fervent wish. To go over the top, she needs to come back to her hometown. Can she face and forgive the person who was also there on the most embarrassing day of her life?

Resolution between Justin and Bree is a must, but can they do it? Can they once again be each other’s best friend, or will their relationship deepen?

I really enjoyed this novella that takes us back to Montana and the Wilde’s. This is a total standalone that fills in some gaps and whets our bookish appetite for the next Wilde family adventure!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Montana Mistletoe.

July, 2019 – Started Reading