Manoela's Reviews > Crew Princess

Crew Princess by Tijan

bookshelves: arc, 2019, cliffhanger, series, action, anti-hero, contemporary-romances, four-stars, friends-to-lovers

3.8 Stars

Crew Princess is the second book in the Crew series that follows the story of Bren and her group, starting exactly where the first book left off, so I highly recommend reading the first book in the series. And I liked this book, but not as much as the first one.

It took me a long time to connect with the story finding it a bit dull, but once she got the rhythm the reading improved for me. The point here is that I think this book has served a lot more as a preparation for what's to come in the next book, so I found this book a little slower than the last, even though it has some twists and turns along the Way.

One thing I really enjoyed here was how Tijan developed the relationship between Bren and Crow, the interactions between them made this book count for me along with the moments of all the group together.

This book ended with a Clifhanger who left me wanting the next book to see what will happen to these characters and get some answers along the way.

I Received an unreleased copy of this book

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crew Princess.

July 11, 2019 – Shelved