Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Meant For You

Meant For You by Sherilee Gray

bookshelves: gray-sherilee, 2019-blog-tour-read, pr-wildfire-marketing-solutions

Dane and Everly took up residence in my heart the minute I started reading and never went away! These two people! Man did I want them to succeed more than anything! I was so super stoked at how Sherilee not only wrote these guys but the journey itself as well! This is the author I fell in love with!!

I don’t know that I would call this story just a friends to lovers trope because for me it was more a soulmate to lovers. They were kismet from the get-go. It just took them a minute to get there *shrug* Honestly, that’s what I felt when I read their journey. Such a rocky path they both had to travel and what a beautiful way to write it! Everything from characterization to world building to the narrative was done with heart and emotion. I couldn’t have asked for a better story!

Note: The Rocktown Ink series can theoretically be read as standalones, but everyone is in everyone’s book in some way so if you don’t want to be spoiled on how’s with who and how … start at the beginning lol

Sidenote: The covers still creep me out LOL but somehow, this one, not so much. I think it’s the whole soulmate thing that makes the placement of Everly not so …. weird? Lol *shrug*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meant For You.

July 10, 2019 – Shelved