Elle's Reviews > How to Run with the Wolves

How to Run with the Wolves by Eli Easton

U 50x66

bookshelves: to-read

What can I say, this series just keeps getting better and better. Timo is such a brilliantly written character and Zeus is adorable. The world-building and history of the newly found pack is both well set out and intriguing. Love how Ms Easton eventually tied the two packs together, it worked so well, the way in which they came to meet and what follows.

No spoilers here. Just know that Ms Easton obviously loves her dogs. As a dog lover and owner myself, of numerous much adored mutts, over the years, I love to match my dogs' traits and habits, with those in the stories.

The writing is excellent, the characters quirky and loveable. You'll love the great descriptions of Alaska, the intense emotions, and the slow burn tender romance between Timo and Zeus. There's a little angst, in this one, but also a lot of hope. Also, there's good news at the end with regards to a new series.

Loved it so much. I highly recommend the whole series, beautiful, sweet, humorous romances, all of them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Run with the Wolves.

July 9, 2019 – Shelved