Emma's Reviews > Wander Dust

Wander Dust by Michelle Warren

Mar 05, 2012

bookshelves: favorites

They say don't just a book by its cover, but when I saw the cover for Wander Dust amongst a list of other books, it stood out. I was drawn to the beautiful image and then the blurb for the novel drew in me further - I just had to read this!

The writing style is just fantastic. I fully enjoyed the descriptions that littered every page. The author feeds the reader every drop of necessary description in such a way it really is magical. I was impressed to see different locations around the real world explained so well with the added hint of mystery.

The main heroine Sera is a character that you can really relate with. You start to feel as though you are going on the journey with her. The love that she feels for both Stalker Boy and her family is believable from the beginning and the relationships with all the characters throughout the book has been done brilliantly. The pacing is second to none.

I simply cannot wait for the next instalment. When I saw 'To be continued' at the end I actually said 'No, you can't end now!' out loud. I am excited to see what the future holds of Sera. There are also unanswered questions that are waiting to be revealed!

Wander Dust is easily a 5 star novel and I will be reading the story again very soon!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wander Dust.