megs_bookrack's Reviews > The Ten Thousand Doors of January

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow

So excited to finally be starting this!!!

Doors to other worlds???

I'm knocking.
Let me in!

Thank you for the ARC, Redhook Books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ten Thousand Doors of January.

July 9, 2019 – Shelved
July 9, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
July 9, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-releases
July 9, 2019 – Shelved as: arcs-to-read
July 9, 2019 – Shelved as: fantasy-to-read
September 4, 2019 – Started Reading
September 4, 2019 –
5.0% "Quirky writing but I like it!"
September 7, 2019 –
September 8, 2019 –
September 10, 2019 –
September 11, 2019 –
September 16, 2019 –
44.0% "I am so bored with this. It is going to be a struggle to finish.
Am I seriously the only one?

"

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Dita (new)

Dita : )

megs_bookrack Dita wrote: ": )" Did you get this one?

FanFiAddict One of my next reads!

megs_bookrack FanFiAddict wrote: "One of my next reads!" Me to! I am hoping to pick it up right after Labor Day. I hope you enjoy it!

Danielle Saint Germain I am really struggling with this book. 110 pages, January hasn't gone through any doors...

megs_bookrack Danielle wrote: "I am really struggling with this book. 110 pages, January hasn't gone through any doors..." Really!? I just started. She just found the first blue door. I hope it picks up for you!

Danielle Saint Germain megs_bookrack wrote: "Danielle wrote: "I am really struggling with this book. 110 pages, January hasn't gone through any doors..." Really!? I just started. She just found the first blue door. I hope it picks up for you!"

page 135 and it still not what I thought, I am so disappointed right now. Someone else said it goes quick once you hit the 1/2 way point.

megs_bookrack Danielle wrote: "megs_bookrack wrote: "Danielle wrote: "I am really struggling with this book. 110 pages, January hasn't gone through any doors..." Really!? I just started. She just found the first blue door. I hop..." Good grief! Hang in there!