Ida Jolley's Reviews > Invited into Your Closet

Invited into Your Closet by Peyton Landry

This is my first book given to me by the author, and my first book I have read by the author. I found the storyline interesting also because no one has ever used a writer having to change her genre or she would lose her publisher, as a beginning to their story.
The couples here are also fantastic. Miranda and Spencer who meet at a speed dating event. Both are attractive to each other, which is great and we know there’s times it rarely happens to us. And then he sneaks a note in her box without her knowing it, telling her to call him.
Then we have Corbin and Mark, these two are awesome. Great guys, they are definitely in love with one another, and are willing to help Miranda anyway they can with her book. Giving her whatever information she needs to write about a M/M relationship. Because Miranda is naive when it comes down to it.
There’s also twists and turns in the story, (momma drama) hahaha, sexy scenes, it’s a love story, but there’s trouble ahead. Spencer needs to man up pretty quick or he’s gonna be in serious hot water or lose it all. I can’t wait to read the next book. ❤️❤️

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invited into Your Closet.

Finished Reading