Tanaka K's Reviews > Corrado

Corrado by Bethany-Kris

"In their life, love was weakness. Love was a fucking target. It was something people could use to hurt you, and when you loved someone that much … you did everything you could to keep it, and safeguard it from whoever might try to take it from you. Even if that meant hurting the person you loved in the process, too. Because sometimes, one had to do what one had to do."

I have read a lot mafia books. Let’s say I am obsessed with the genre. Imagine a hot made man organizing crime and finding love behind the chaos, blood, guns and mayhem. Sounds like an antihero you would read, right? Well, only Bethany-Kris writes the baddest and sexiest mafia men you can’t help fall in love with. I have been a fan of her books for a long time. Looking for a fast paced thriller, she delivers. Looking for a different kind of mafia read, she has it. Looking for addictive characters with exciting qualities, she gives it. Every book she has written has been outstanding. I always happen to fall in love with them all the time.

OMG!!!!!! When Bethany-Kris writes one captivating mafia romance, you feel it. You feel the drama. You feel the danger. You feel the passion. You feel the mayhem. In the pages. In the characters. Man oh man, Corrado punched my heart deeply. With every word, I was plunged deep. With every scene, I was catapulted into a seductive and deeply pulse hitting world. Wow, Corrado transported me to another world. The story capturing. Mesmerizing. Heart Hitting. Heart Paralyzing. Entrancing. Luring. Corrado is the spellbinding first book in the Guzzi Legacy with a MMF trope, giving you one fascinating ride. Corrado is sexy. Corrado is a crackle of endless emotions. Angsty. Taboo. Dark. Alluring. Unconventional. Corrado will split your heart and ravage your soul.

Corrado and Les. Corrado and Ginevra. Les and Ginevra. Omg, these three truly made my heart go crazy and my soul bleed. Tangled. Complicated. Delicious. Emotional. Electrifying chemistry. I felt their struggles in feelings for each other. I felt their despair. I felt their passionate. It is sinful. It is addictive. It is unforgettable. You fall in love with Corrado, Les and Ginevra.

I am so excited for the conclusion. I am so freaking ready!!!!!!!!

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Corrado.

July 2, 2019 – Started Reading
July 8, 2019 – Shelved as: mob-mafia
July 8, 2019 – Shelved as: simply-droolworthy
July 8, 2019 – Shelved as: swoon-worthy
July 8, 2019 – Shelved as: yummy-cover

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Fabulous review Tanaka!💖😉

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Wonderful review!! xox

Tanaka K Kat wrote: "Fabulous review Tanaka!💖😉"

Thanks so much Kat. I truly appreciate it.

Tanaka K KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Wonderful review!! xox"

Thanks so much Kat. Means so much.