Hayley's Reviews > The Scandal: A gripping emotional page turner with a breathtaking twist

The Scandal by Nicola Marsh

bookshelves: netgalley

This book was a page turner and a half. After every chapter I read I had to continue on because I just couldn't get enough of the characters and the mystery surrounding all of them. Without giving away to much this story is all about three women who come together in a book club. These three women all have large secrets that they are hiding not only from each other but also from their spouses. While I don't usually like changes in point of view in novels this one was done very well and it almost had to be done that way in order for the reader to really get all of the secrets that the author scattered like breadcrumbs through the story. I liked how each secret was brought out to the reader so you could really feel the tension and see how it was hidden from everyone, cheating, babies, and abuse nothing was off limits in this book and I really enjoyed it. This book kept me guessing right up until the very end and that doesn't happen to often. Great story, and a must read for lovers of all genres. You will not be disappointed. The only thing I have to recommend is that you clear your schedule because once you start this book you will not want to stop until you get to the very end. Great read this book will have you talking about it for ages to come. I'm very glad I got the chance to read this one, everyone should put this on their list and check it out.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Scandal.

July 8, 2019 – Started Reading